Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What PD feels of Angels & Demons

Last Saturday I watched "Angels & Demons", which is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I am amazed how they got permission to capture the Vatican / Rome churches, for a storyboard like this. The architectural beauty / Interiors of the churches are captured very clearly.

The Director has a keen eye for detail [Example: The mickey mouse watch Tom Hanks wears] & the storyboard is so tight & interesting that I was not able to take my eyes off the screen even for a minute. A sense of "What happens next?" keeps the audience engaged throughout the movie.

I expected more from Tom hanks based on his maturity in acting. I guess the villian [Ewan McGregor] did a better job.

I have seen politics within church walls, which is far worse than this movie. But I buy this sophistication & complexity shown, as it is about Vatican.

Overall, I feel this is a good movie & worth the money spent. Good saturday fun.

1 comment:

  1. Even I liked the movie... one thing more I liked in the movie was the dialogue which said - all religion are ... all men are ... so am I :)

    ReplyDelete